Skip to content
SBA loans were created for entrepreneurs looking to start, buy or expand a business. SBA funds can be used to purchase real estate, cover construction costs or to use as working capital.
SBA small business loans offer attractive repayment terms and low interest rates.
SBA loans do not come directly from the SBA. Rather, the SBA encourages banks to lend to small business owners with preferable terms and multiple loan options. In return, the SBA guarantees 75 to 85 percent of the loan for the bank if the loan defaults.
Check out these incredible SBA loan advantages:
- Lower rates than other business loans
- More time to pay your loan off, freeing up more cash to use for other business needs
- Low down payments, as much as 90 percent financing on real estate loans
- Loans for longer terms:
- 25 years on real estate
- 10 years on business acquisition & equipment
- 5 to 7 years on working capital
- Transaction types that fall out of conventional & alternative financing requirements:
- SBA eligible franchises
We work with the best SBA lenders who have the low rates you are looking for, as well as the SBA experience and knowledge to get your loan approved quickly.